Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 UTV is "must-have" equipment for the serious off-road enthusiast when conditions require extreme traction and toughness.
Made to Mud
The BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 features “Mud-Phobic” bars on the tire’s shoulders that are designed to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy or soft soil conditions. The tire’s Terrain-Attack tread pattern includes massive tread blocks designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach.
Built to Climb
The UTV-specific tread compound in the BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 is designed to deliver enhanced grip on rock and other slick surfaces. The tire’s Linear Flex Zone allows it to envelop objects at reduced inflation for even more grip when climbing. The Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture and notched shoulder design also boost traction capabilities in soft soil and mud.
Created to Conquer
The BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 was designed to conquer the toughest off-road challenges with extreme sidewall protection, pinch shock resistance and chip-and-tear resistance on gravel.
The sizes available include:
- 28X10.00R14 NHS (max load 1,557 lbs. at 44 psi / 910 lbs. at 18 psi)
- 30X10.00R14 NHS (max load 1,760 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,034 lbs. at 18 psi)
- 30X10.00R15 NHS (max load 1,694 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,015 lbs. at 18 psi)
- 32x10.00R14 NHS (max load 2,002 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,172 lbs. at 18 psi)
- 32x10.00R15 NHS (max load 1,936 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,150 lbs. at 18 psi)
All BFGoodrich® tires have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.